We are a family farm operating in Lac La Biche County on the north side of Lac La Biche Lake. We operate a Certified Organic Vegetable Market Garden and a Beef cow/calf operation. Our business is run with a blend of Organic, Holistic and Biodynamic principles.
Simply put … We love to farm.
It is this love of what we do that we wish to share with others. We are implementing a renewed way of thinking and business practices. We are bringing into effect a
Community Supported Agriculture (C.S.A.) Project which we are calling our Farm Share Program.
Some of the gifts we, at Sand Springs Ranch, wish to offer as a part of our Farm Share Program includes:
- Idea sharing on how to grow and harvest a garden(Yes, we absolutely promote growing your own garden.)
- Access to all products grown on our farm
- Access to products grown on other family farms thru our farm network “Food Hub Program”
- Family farm tour/experience days
- Agriculture in the Classroom Program
For more information on our Farm Share Program please contact
( Ty or Janice ) www.facebook.com/sandsprings.ranch
We are open to suggestions and input from our community on how this could work better thru our combined efforts for the greater good of this community and the earth.
“BE the change you wish to see in this world.” Ghandi